Some days are gold
You might remember a recent blog I wrote about how I got started selling my art way back in the 90’s.
It was at a fabulous shop in Berry NSW and I had a great time selling my works there for 13 years until the shop closed and was taken over by a beauty business.
Well, guess what? While I was having a nice time perusing the stores in this lovely town I came across the old place…wow!
It is once again a beautiful shop and has been gorgeously done out by the current owner Leanne who along with homewares sells chalk paint and runs a variety of interesting workshops.
Well chatting to Leanne and reminiscing about when I used to sell there years ago Leanne mentioned that she was actually looking for an artist to hold watercolour classes.
Got to say I am over the moon to be holding a workshop there next February..right back where my art journey began all those years ago!
The shop, This Old House is at 81 Queen Street Berry. Pop in and have a look. I have a great project in mind for the workshop.
- Drift exhibition at The Art Bar Kiama - April 19, 2019
- This Old House - October 13, 2017
- It’s a Privilege - June 26, 2017
- A Humbling Experience - May 9, 2017
- Why I Choose to Attend Other Artist’s Workshops - April 27, 2017
- A Parisian Cafe - March 29, 2017
- How To Get Your Art Seen - March 16, 2017
- The Etiquette of Approaching Galleries - March 13, 2017
- Blue Mountains Art Galleries Everyone Should Visit - February 22, 2017
- Painting in Italy - February 1, 2017